Wednesday 4 April 2012

::WELCOME TO BLISSHEALING APRIL 2012 EDITION::



In this Edition::

Angel Guidance Reading 
Meridians and Vibrational Medicine ~ Small Intestine
The Dharma of sweeping

::ANGEL GUIDANCE READING ~ APRIL 2012::


This month something NEW
I have already posted the link to this on my ChaiBLISS Healing Facebook page. For those of you receiving this via email format (calling all Angels the links all work)




 ::MERIDIANS AND VIBRATIONAL MEDICINE ~ SMALL INTESTINE::


I first became aware of Meridians while studying Naturopathy in the early 1990's. My interests then bloomed towards Kinesiology in the 2000's and this ancient energy pathway system is more relevant now than ever. Just as we move through life on bush tracks, bicycle paths, suburban streets and major highways, so does our energy within our bodies. We are multi-dimensional beings and as well as capillaries and arteries, lymph nodes and nervous systems... we have Meridians. These Meridians have been mapped out throughout the human body and light body for hundreds of years. This is not a history lesson, but a celebration of unions between healing modalities, inspired by a recent email from the Australian Bush Flower Association.


The first Meridian we are going to explore together, as I revise my Kinesiology notes (thankyou Angels) is the SMALL INTESTINE (SI)


The Small Intestine begins at the tip of the little finger and moves along the outside (posterior) of the forearm. It then circles behind the shoulder (scapula), along the inside of the neck to the cheek and enters the ear. (another reason why ear candle treatment is so wholistic)

The colour related to this Meridian is pink. The Meridian expresses itself physically through the blood, tongue, throat, sweat and facial complexion. It resonates with the element of fire. The time ruled by this Meridian is between 1-3pm (a good time to stretch the arms, and ruminate. Try some life enhancing Falun Gong .

The function of the Small Intestine Meridian involves 'sorting out'.. separating pure from impure and proportions of liquid to solid. Psychologically this relates to sorting out of ideas, emotions and thoughts.

Physical complaints of the Small Intestine could include short term memory loss & abdomen pain. Ear problems. Swollen lymph glands in the throat. Tennis elbow, sore shoulder, arthritis in the little finger. Heart disorders. Poor circulation in legs.

Some Homeopathic Remedies listed to treat the Small Intestine Meridian include:

~ Belladonna ~ Lycopodium~ Nux Vomica~ Phosphorous~ Pulsatilla ~


I am happy to consult if you are interested in this article... see my website for homeopathic consultation information.


::THE DHARMA OF SWEEPING::




Moving house & studio has been long overdue for my big family. We are now settling in to our new space.. exploring our neighbourhood, being productive and noticing the differences. One of the sweetest differences in our living spaces is the complete and utter absence of carpet! What a joy! We now enjoy tiles, wooden floors and slate under foot with a couple of cotton rugs for good feng shui. Which has led me to this musing... the dharma of sweeping!

Everyone who visits our home comments on the ambiance, many saying quite openly that they 'don't wish to leave'... I give full credit to the Angels for this energetic clearing and high vibration. I definitely have a 'mantra mind' and call upon the Angels OFTEN. Above are also wholistic ways I enjoy keeping our home and work spaces clear and clean energetically. I always light my Himalayan Salt Candle when blending chai, working with the Angels for a Reading/Healing and specifically in each room when 'excess' energy is felt. 

Before I moved in our belongings, I rang my brass bell anticlockwise around the empty house, including all the cupboards and behind doors. The bell rings clear and concise when the energy is balanced. I also quite enjoyed some 'clapping' clearing.. and was delighted to find that the boy's room rang the clearest after they had all enjoyed a hearty, planning conversation in there. Once all the furniture was moved in I repeated this process.

Candles and Satya Sai Baba incense are daily/nightly regulars and essential oil burning is a lovely treat. (today we have sweet orange for happy communications)

... the most obvious change for this move, is the SWEEPING. It has become a regular ritual. Depending on the scale, I listen to my favourite RainChild music (lots of wind chimes and cool percussion), I light 'something'.. just energetically this calls in the 'helpers' and literally brings in more light. I have not unpacked my vacuum cleaner, and I know my electricity bill will reflect this. I feel good knowing I have one if I need it, and feel GREAT being gentle with the planet (by the way, check out HOW THE EARTH MADE US!!!! a heartfelt scientific journey)  I have a hand 'dust pan' so it is quite a lovely yogic workout... I have gotten to know the floor very well! It brings in a freshness, a palpable clearing with a wholistic attitude. The dharma of being in the moment, performing regular, repetitive, necessary tasks is sublime. It proves that action has a result. It is also great fun to call in the Angels and the Fairies for some extra assistance.

Whether it be washing dishes, hanging laundry, washing the car.. Mr Miyagi knew there was always deeper learning behind the immediate task. Staying in the present moment infuses the whole task and consequent result with LOVE... and I'm always open to that!

ChaiBLISS news...

Lovely Helen has been running a chai stall using ChaiBLISS at the Kingscliff Markets AND the Miami Organic Markets... so if you are anywhere near South East Qld, you can check it out. 150gm jars are also available at the markets and her yoga space in Fingal.

Feel free to contact me for more info.

ChaiBLISS is also enjoying some product expansion. More news asap. I will be asking for some taste testers!


Online ChaiBLISS is still available through

Australia Post recently had a price increase and have discontinued their 'up to 250gm' option. This means that there will need to be a bit of price altering (POSTAGE ONLY) 

I am quite relaxed about this, I love online shopping myself, and am quite aware of the benefits of online over real-estate for some businesses. I do like to have my 'wares' available locally too, so do know that ChaiBLISS is still available at 
the Pines Health Food Shop
Kallalu gallery Coolangatta
Mandala Cafe
(and a few others)

For you, my relaxed attitude is a plus! For I am not rushing around changing all the prices.. infact some products are even sold out and still unlisted on my MadeIt shop.. all in good time x0x

So please enjoy the savings until I get around to changing the postage prices !!!!
My treat.

Enjoy your wholistic lifestyles,
get out underneath the stars,
.. and smile with your friends!

Angel Blessings of Infinite Bliss
RAINBOW BUTTERFLY TARA


2 comments:

  1. Oh you so very much rock Angel Woman! ;)
    Loving you and your wisdom, Divinely Timed to Perfection for me and my heart, life, love, Mind and more.

    Apart from being so very on target with the small intesting info (having duodenal ouchies often as I move into a gluten free life) I will also offer myself up as a taste tester with utter GLEE! :)

    Kisses and Squishes with Sparkles and Tinkly Sounds too :D xxx
    Nette
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes my love, awaiting the post after easter to begin the new adventures.. you are on the list!! tastings for you xoxo

    lovely chamomilla for you sweet mumma! when those ouchies arise xox

    Chamomilla is such a sweet sweet gift !

    Blessings Infinite
    B
    ... love the tinkly sounds :)))

    ReplyDelete